1) What book are you reading right now?
Success: The Best of Napoleon Hill, by Napoleon Hill.
2) What is the fourth sentence on page 133 of that book?
Energy cannot be organized without the habit of concentration of all the faculties on one thing at a time.
3) What is one book that changed your life?
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie. Made me a think twice before saying/doing something. :D
4) What is one book that you read again and again?
To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee
5) What three books would you want on a desert island?
a) To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee
b) The complete Harry Potter Series, by J. K Rowling
c) Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen
6) What is the funniest book you've ever read?
Dilbert and the Way of the Weasel by Scott Adams; Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes
7) What book made you cry the most?
Hmmmm, A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks
8) What book do you wish had been written?
Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt.
9) What would be the title of your autobiography?
Why do you have to negate everything?
10) What book do you keep meaning to read?
Midnight's Children by Salman Rushdie and Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller
11) What five books should everyone be required to read?
1) To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee
2) Grapes of Wrath, John Steinbeck
3) How to Win Friends and Influence People, Dale Carnegie
4) The Street Lawyer, John Grisham
5) Catcher in the Rye, J.D Salinger
12) What book was the biggest waste of your time?
I can't remember the book title and author. It's about this agent who saved the Prince Charles and Princess D's lives. Arrrghhh.. Can't even remember the entire plot.
(I think the book was authored by either Tom Clancy or Robert Ludlum)
13) What was your favorite book as a child?
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, by Roald Dahl. I loved it so much, in fact, that I pocketed my cousin's copy, and I still have it.
14) What book have you read the most?
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
15) Is there any book's ending that you would like to rewrite? What would you change about the original ending?
Would change and have changed. Harry Potter should not have married Ginny Weasley. For me, she's just and always be a swooning Harry Potter fan.
Thursday, November 27, 2008 | 0 Comments