feedburner
amyremollata@gmail.com:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

time to move my cheese

Labels:

I'm not really into self-help books. As a matter of fact, I despise self-help books. So when a friend lent me he copy of Spencer Johnson's Who Moved My Cheese, I was prepared to ignore it. What made me read the book were the picture of a cheese in the cover and the word cheese itself.

The book came as a pleasant surprise. I actually liked it. Realizations about my job hit me right in the face while I was reading it. In two months time, I'm doing something that I should have done a year ago. Time for me to look for Cheese Station N.


For those of you who don't have time to read, here's a video version of Who Moved My Cheese.

Part 1


Part 2







1 comments:
gravatar
Jenny said...
August 8, 2008 at 11:38 PM  

I really like the story, so simple yet so life changing.

Jenny
- Lambo Doors

Post a Comment