feedburner
amyremollata@gmail.com:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Are the people of America ready to elect a black or a woman president?

Labels: , , , , ,

Please don't think that I am asking this to be racist or whatever. At this point, I'm just a little bit skeptical... like thinking, can this man really do this? Or can this woman do this? As of now I'm undecided. And again, please don't think there is any malice in my question.

I'm ready to vote for a "cleaner" more decent presidential candidate though.

I don't care what color they are. Color is a negligible factor - cultural, intellectual, and moral factors are more important to me.

However, we cannot deny the fact that racism is still very much alive and well in America. No matter now much people would like to think we have moved past all that it certainly is not true. I hope we can get past this racism against women and blacks, because both are as capable of running this country as any one we have had and better than some we have already elected.





0 comments:

Post a Comment